Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let The Count Down Begin!

Good Morrow My Stampin' Friend!!!

It is another wonderful day here in Houston. The sun is bright & the weather is perfect! I just absolutely LOVE these types of days! So, for the last few days I have been recovering from the cooking extravaganza that was Thanksgiving.

Now, that I am well rested & almost everything is back in it's place. I am now going to sit down & create! Create what? You ask, well as I have mentioned before my daughter is pregnant & she is hounding me to get all her invites done. I've already made her Baby Shower invite, now she wants me to make the Thank You cards & Birth Announcements. So, alas that is my task for today finish designing those cards for her. So, that we can then finalize the menu & all the other decor pieces that I will be needing to design for her Baby Shower Theme. But, for today! I'm focusing on her cards only. So, hopefully tomorrow I'll have those cards ready to for you to see.

For now enjoy these Christmas ones...


No comments:

Post a Comment